Sunday, September 18, 2011

Task One: Hurricane and 9/11 Resources

I shared the 9/11 video with my children. There were fascinated by it. They still ask to watch it again. When I asked them why, they replied that it didn't seem real. The man that was covered in the ash walking and seeing the burning buildings. They also enjoyed hearing from the children/adults that actually experienced the events that happened that day. I found myself learning new information also.
I haven't shared with the children yet but I plan to share with them the animated hurricane site. It was a lot easier to show them the animation rather than trying to explain it without pictures. While I was there, I perused the other animated presentations (volcano, tsunami, and tornado). There are really spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment