Thursday, December 1, 2011

Using Technology in the Writer's Workshop

I have voiced my concerns about safety and the Internet with my children but I am beginning to wrap my head around it...embrace it...a bit. I think I could really make this happen. Maybe not every week but to be sure I could get my kids up there once every two weeks just to publish their ideas. They don't have to be perfect but I think that would really motivate them to get the work done if they knew they were going to be submitting it so their classmates can see their work. The children are so interested in getting to use technology that I shouldn't withhold using it just because I can't dictate every second of what they are doing. I can't do that even if they are not using technology, why should I micromanage with technology. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment