Thursday, December 1, 2011

Multimedia Project

My multimedia project was very fun to do and it was not very hard at all! It was nice to be "forced" into doing something of that nature! It wasn't even that hard! I wish I had known this all along. Next time I create one though, I will be sure that I am not in a hurry because I was stressed out when the sound wouldn't work. The children will really enjoy using this! I even talked with our AIG coordinator and she wants to use it with her children also! How flattering!

1 comment:

  1. It's true that we sometimes have to be forced to get out of our comfort zone and try new things. I've enjoyed many of the things we've done, but I never would have tried them on my own. So I agree that being "forced" to new learn tricks is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete